Sunday 12 June 2016

The Series Series #2: Series I Want To Reread.

Sunday 12 June 2016
Hey, guys! While you are reading this I will actually be in Mexico, probably living it up by the pool or something. I've scheduled a few posts to go live while I'm away so hopefully you will enjoy them, including this posts which is all about The Series I Want To Reread and I am very excited about this post so let's get cracking, shall we?

There aren't actually that many series that I want to reread, I suppose, in comparison to other lists. I find myself to be much more of a standalone rereader than anything else. However, every now and then I do find myself with the extreme desire to read a particular series all over again from the very start, usually when the next book is being released so that I have everything fresh in my mind. Sometimes, it's purely because I love the series with all of my damn heart and I need to relive it over and over and over and over and over. This is my current list.

The Raven Cycle


I haven't read The Raven King yet, I don't even own The Raven King yet and I am so desperate to read it. But until then, I really want to reread this series so I can recap on everything and get the full effect so that I can truly appreciate The Raven King when I finally get my hands on it. Also, so many people have said that the series just gets better and better as you reread because you start to see hidden meanings and foreshadowing in the books which I am here for.

The Gallagher Girls


I've spoken about this series a few times here on the blog basically saying how much I love it and how amazing it is and it is turning 10 this year so I really want to reread it to commemorate the series. Also, I just don't really need a reason to reread this as it is actually my most reread series (note: maybe I've read these books over 7 times? don't judge me). I just really love this series so much and it's so great and fun and just really special to me.

Anna and the French Kiss


I keep wanting to reread Anna and Isla and leaving Lola out because I didn't really enjoy it the first time around, but I want to know why everyone seems to love it so much so I'm thinking of giving it another shot. And reading the other two because I adore them so much. (I actually have Anna with me right now in Mexico). 

Geek Girl


This is another series that I want to reread purely because of how much fun it is. There isn't a book in the series that I haven't adored and I just want to read about Harriet's adventures all day everyday.

2 comments :

  1. I am actually in the middle of rereading The raven cycle. I'm almost done with Blue Lily, Lily Blue and I can't wait to finally get started in The raven king.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm avoiding bookshops completely at the moment because I know if I see The Raven King I will cry and not be able to resist running to the checkout and that's not a good thing when saving for 1) a holiday and 2) university. My poor, poor heart.

      Delete