Friday 14 August 2015

The 'Find Me' Tag

Friday 14 August 2015

I've seen a few people doing this tag on the blogosphere and I've never been tagged but it looked like fun so I thought that I would join in and see what all the fuss is about. Unfortunately, these photos aren't the best I've ever taken and I was hoping to go outside to get some nice shots but the weather hasn't been book friendly as of late so you'll have to stick with a white blanket.

The Rules:
  1. Find books that fit the category, and you can choose to use the covers or take pictures.
  2. Tag as many people as you want but they are not obligated to do it.
  3. Link back to Novel Ink, the creators of the tag.

Book with the word 'Gone' in the title.

It was surprisingly hard for me to find a book that fit into this category. I was trying so hard to avoid this one because I knew that so many people had already used it but apparently I don't own any other books with the world 'gone' in the title. Why? I don't know.

Book with a weapon on the cover.

Honestly I have loads of books with weapons on the cover but Heir of Fire is one of my favourite books to photograph and I can't resist a chance to show it off. Look at the pretty.

Book with a moon on the cover.

We're going to go with this and pretend that that's a moon you see. Even though you see multiple moons.

Book with a girl in a white dress.

Since I don't own a physical copy of this book I couldn't photograph it but I believe that Mara Dyer on the cover of 'The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer' is wearing a white dress.

Book with a couple kissing.

Now, I have multiple books with sunsets and multiple books with couples kissing yet it just so happens that the two I choose are interchangeable and possibly the worst books to get a good quality photo with. Thanks guys.

Book with a sunset.

See above. *Grimaces*
Book with headphones.

This is one of my favourite books so I couldn't wait to include it's beautiful cover in this post. And those are some NEAT headphones.

Book with water.

Siege and Storm has both literal water and water on the cover (albeit very abstract water) so that makes this book a perfect candidate. I loved Siege and Storm, mostly because it gave me Nikolai but also because it saw a small downfall for Mal. It didn't last long but I'll take what I can get.

Book with flowers.

Ah, Blue Lily. How I love you. How could I not include you in this? As soon as I saw 'Book with flowers' I thought of you and your beautiful cover.

Book with hearts.

 Everything about this series is just perfect to me. Plot, characters, writing, covers, cute placement of the cute heart. God, I love it. 13-year-old me, you did well.

I tag anyone to do this tag! If you want to do it - go ahead and do it! Don't forget to let me know when you've done it :)

10 comments :

  1. *grabby hands at HoF* THOSE UK COVERS. Celaena is such a badass. I aspire to be half as awesome as she is one day.

    Mal should have stayed in his little bitch fest and let Alina get it on with The Darkling. Forever angsting about that… But the cover IS gorgeous.

    Definitely like the BLLB cover better in UK too - at least for the flowers part. The contrast on the US version is meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always ADORE the UK ToG covers.

      MAL. The Darkling should have just killed him tbh *shrugs*

      Delete
    2. I will always ADORE the UK ToG covers.

      MAL. The Darkling should have just killed him tbh *shrugs*

      Delete
  2. But they're still some really pretty photos! :D I wish I had the paperback of Siege. As a whole, gray, blue, and red is better than gray, darker gray, and red, but oh well, I already own the hardcovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought that the hardcover of Shadow and Siege looked really similar :/

      As it goes, though, I don't buy hardcovers unless I have to (I'd prefer to go the cheaper way) so it all worked out for me ;)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Your copy of Dash and Lily's book of dares IS SO BEAUTIFUL. and hey, these photos are pretty awesome! I love your blog and this post, so will definitely be back!!
    P.S DID YOU LOVE SIEGE AND STORM/HEIR OF FIRE AS MUCH AS I DID?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do ADORE the edition <3

      Thank you!

      Uh, IF YOU RATED THEM BOTH 5/5 THEN YEAAAAAH I DID

      Delete
  4. I have just discovered your blog and it is beautiful ♡ I read your About page and... *jaw drops* YOU'VE MET 5SOS?!?!? Wow I am sooo envious! I love them. This tag looks really cool :-D and your photos are great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (Oh dear god, I need to change my About Me - I've been meaning to for MONTHS) YAY! A FELLOW 5SOS FAN!!! HOW ARE YOU? (I've actually met some of them thrice more since writing that page HAHA)

      Delete
    2. THRICE MORE!?!? WOW. I said I was envious before but now... SPEECHLESS. Was it awesome? Are THEY awesome?

      Delete