Sunday 22 February 2015

Fictional Boyfriend Tag

Sunday 22 February 2015


I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this tag but I'm bursting with the need to talk about my fictional boyfriends. Maybe I just need to fangirl, maybe I fall in love with fictional people way too often and way too hard but either way these are the people I squeal over.

Most Romantic Boyfriend

Levi Stewart from Fangirl. Maybe he's not the most romantic but I'm not the type that falls for roses and big soppy declarations but Levi Stewart is the most romantic that I'd go for. 'I'd choose you over everyone' and 'Are you rooting for me?' are two lines that I can't help but get gooey-eyed over.

The Dark And Moody Bad Boy With A Good Side

Zachary Goode from the Gallagher Girls series. Dark and Moody? Check. Irritatingly handsome? Check. Badass? Check. Would do anything to save the ones he loves? Check. I fell head-over-heels in love with Mr. Zachary Goode and nothing can control or stop the butterflies that swarm my stomach whenever I think of re-reading the series (It'd be the 6th time now and I'm still not over him).

The Paranormal Boyfriend

Rowan - Heir of Fire. ROWAN - Heir of Fire. ROWAN - HEIR OF FIRE. I don't know if he's 'paranormal' but he's definitely not normal, so ROWAN - HEIR OF FIRE.

The Boyfriend You Want To Tame

I really, really, really, really, really really, really, really REALLY want to say The Darkling but everyone knows he can't be tamed. God, I really love The Darkling. 

The Boy You Friend-Zoned

I'm going to say "boy who is boring and kind of an asshole (not in the good way) but calls himself the 'nice guy' and makes you feel guilty for not liking him back" instead of 'friend-zoned' and go with Eric from the House of Night series. I thought he was great in the first book and then NOPE A THOUSAND TIMES NO.

Your Soulmate

Levi Stewart. He just GETS me.

The Boyfriend You Would Elope With

Levi Stewart. I don't want anyone else to snatch him up. Are we sensing a theme here?

The Boyfriend You Would Venture Anywhere With

RICHARD GANSEY THE THIRD. LOVE OF MY LIFE. GANSEY. OLD MAN GANSEY. I LOVE YOU. Gansey from The Raven Cycle because HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME.

The Boyfriend You Want To Be Stranded On A Desert Island With

Bellamy Blake from The 100. There is no other answer to this question. Bellamy Blake from The 100. Bellamy is the ultimate boyfriend. Levi Stewart might have been the one I used the most and Gansey might have been the one that I fangirled over the most but Bellamy Blake from The 100 is undoubtedly the ULTIMATE.

The Most Badass Boyfriend

Ronan fucking Lynch.

10 comments :

  1. Hi! I just found out your lovely blog, I'm a new subscriber! :D

    OKAY, RONAN. Thank GOD there's someone else so obsessed with him as I am. He's the BEST. He's hot and he's strong and he's brave and he has such a good heart!! I would go anywhere with him and HE NEEDS TO BE WITH CELAENA. OR WITH ME. I won't accept another answer.
    And fucking Ronan is AWESOME.

    Ps. I have a blog as well, if you want to check it out! :D
    -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Frannie! Thanks for coming to say hi and subscribing to the blog :)

      *cue the awkward moment when I confess that I'm a chaolena shipper* I SHIP ROWAN X CELEANA IN A PURELY PLATONIC WAY BUT IF THEY WANNA MAKE OUT SOMETIMES I'M DOWN FOR THAT TOO.

      I will definitely check it out and leave you some comments! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. In a desert-island situation I think I would like to have Bellamy around too. Levi, Gansey, Rowan: YES YES YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I also forget to mention that he could kill off any monsters that try to attack us AND go hunting for food. He's very handy to have around.

      <3

      Delete
  3. *flails* RONAN AND ROWAN YES PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Etienne St. Clair in all of this? Or Levi? But then, they're MY book boyfriends so I definitely wouldn't want them in any list. EVER. Except mine, of course. :D

    But I am definitely with you on the Darkling. *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etienne is wonderful but I couldn't bear to take him away from Anna. Also it is mentioned that he is short and I don't know if I could handle that. I'm short too so I need someone to reach the top shelves for me ;) Levi is in this probably a lot less than he should've been, honestly. hahaha.

      Delete
  5. This post = PERFECTION. Levi AND RONAN AND GANSEY AND ASDLFJLSADJFLAJSD. basically yes.

    oh natalie... your posts always manage to reduce me to incoherence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that I reduce you to incoherence makes me extremely happy.

      Delete