Sunday 1 February 2015

And The Credit Card Cries

Sunday 1 February 2015
Okay, so technically it's a Debit card but we all know it sounds better with alliteration

There will be a lot of books in this haul. Honestly, I don't even know how I managed to buy so many but I suppose that the majority of them were free or at least very very cheap. Am I planning on reading most of them? Yes. Will I ever get around to some of them? Who is to say. But they are pretty and pretty books have a way of finding themselves on my blog so why should these ones be any different. Enjoy.

  
The Selection by Kiera Cass (Free on iBooks)
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Discounted on iBooks)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (Discounted on iBooks)


Unbreakable by Rebecca Shea (Free on iBooks)
3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore (Free on iBooks)
Starter For Ten by David Nicholls (Free on iBooks)


 Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover (Free on iBooks)
Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines (Free on iBooks)
Ascend by Amanda Hocking (Discounted on iBooks)


Thief by C.L. Stone (Free on iBooks)
Silence by Natasha Preston (Free on iBooks)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Free on iBooks)


Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts (Free on iBooks)
Never Forget by Emma Hart (Free on iBooks)
Pierced by Sydney Landon (Free on iBooks)


 The Girl In The Converse Shoes by Yantiza Garcia (Free on iBooks)
Where The Road Takes Me by Jay McLean (Received an ARC via NetGalley)
Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton (Received a copy via NetGalley)


Strong Female Protagonist by Brennan Lee Mulligan and Molly Ostertag (Received a copy via NetGalley)
All Fall Down by Ally Carter (Received an ARC via NetGalley)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Received and ARC via NetGalley)

Heartsick by Caitlin Sinead (Received an ARC via NetGalley)
Mending Michael by J.P. Grider (Received a copy via NetGalley)
One Last Song by S.K. Falls (Received a copy via NetGalley)


One Of The Guys by Lisa Aldin (Received an ARC via NetGalley)


The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


The Girl Who Saved The King Of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson (Purchased as a gift)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Purchased as a gift)

6 comments :

  1. That is indeed a lot of books, great! I liked Sisters Red. I thought it was a good twist to Red Riding Hood. I LOVED Red Queen, such a promising start of a fantasy series. The dream thieves and Siege and storm <3 Pretty covers and great stories. I liked Fangirl a lot, which surprised me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I didn't have to pay for a lot of them. Sisters Red will be the first book that I'm reading towards the Retelling Challenge so I hope I enjoy it (so that it doesn't scare me off).

      Red Queen was amazing! I'm excited for the rest of the series.

      Thanks for leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. Woot, awesome haul, Natalie!

    I'm extremely excited for you to read The Dream Thieves (Ronan Fucking Lynch) and Siege and Storm (STURMHOND).

    Pretty curious about We Were Liars, Fangirl and All the Bright Places. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dream Thieves will for sure be my next read! I'm sure you'll be overloaded with tweets about it hahaha. Siege and Storm will come after. I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT ANY LONGER.

      I'm curious as to what side of the spectrum I'll fall on regarding We Were Liars.

      Thanks for the comment, Sana! :)

      Delete
  3. I wish free iBooks would work in my region, but it sadly doesn't. :/ So I am so jealous of all the books you got for free in this haul! *weeps*

    ReplyDelete