Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Wrap Up

Wednesday 1 July 2015
You might have noticed that I didn't do a Wrap Up for May and that's simply because I couldn't be bothered. I was lazy. I hate doing Wrap Ups almost as much as I hate doing reviews and I just didn't want to subject myself to that pain. I'm here now though, don't panic. I'm going to shove the books I read in May into this Wrap Up so that I don't get confused. Let's get this show on the road.


  • I met Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer (again). The boys were doing a show for the BBCR1 big weekend and they happened to come down to London for a few days before starting/continuing the Europe leg of their tour. It was swell. Ashton was super nice as always and tried to take pictures with everyone who was there. Nobody ended up standing up as Calum and Luke walked by which was really odd but has made for a pretty funny story. Michael was a recluse, as usual.
  • I also got wind that All Time Low would be going down to Radio One to do a show with Scott Mills. I didn't have college that day and it was super sunny so me and a friend figured that, hey, we might as well pop down to try and meet them. I did end up getting a picture with Jack. This picture will never see the light of day.
  • Then the absolute highlight of the month came around. ROWYSO tour. I've already done a post highlighting my favourite details from that weekend but it's obviously worth a mention in my Wrap Up. It was so much fun and 5SOS are still some of the greatest performers that I've seen. They're lacking a little personal touch in their gigs but they have plenty of time to improve. 
  • I FINALLY FINISHED COLLEGE FOR THE SUMMER. That's right guys. I've finished. I can take naps, I can read more, I can POST more (although probably not).












  • I went to watch Mad Max: Fury Road which was BRILLIANT. Highly recommend. I also saw Jurrasic World which was less good but still pretty entertaining.
  • I FINALLY FINISHED THE FOSTERS. I felt like it had taken me absolutely ages to catch up with this show.
  • I'm on Season 5 of Friends. I'm getting there folks.
  • I started Sense8 but I really couldn't get into it. It's just not grabbing me right now.
  • I've mostly just been listening to 5SOS this month to get pumped for the gigs. I discovered their unreleased track 'I Can't Remember' and that's pretty much been on repeat ever since. It's so bad but so so good.


 "You're not the only monster in this world" - World After

No comments :

Post a Comment